R&D Center, the Galilee Society
Address work: The Institute of Applied Research, The Galilee Society, ShefaAmr, 20200, P.O.B. 330, Israel
My main research topics are:
- 1. Health in the Arab population: health status, health services and gaps in health.
- 2. Health education and promotion with an emphasis on health behavior, health literacy and health services utilization.
3.Culture and Health: Multiculturalism, cultural competence of nursing professionals and its impact on care management
- Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad, Mohammad Khatib & Sawsan Rezek-Marjieh (2017). The Palestinians in Israel, 5th Socio-Economic Survey. The Galilee Society, Rikaz Data Bank Shefaram, Israel.
- Mohammad Khatib, Salam Hadid (2017). The health professionals’ perceptions of the status and image of the nursing. International Journal of Nursing & Care (1):2
- Mohammed Khatib, Salam Hadid (2019) Developing cultural competence as part of nursing studies: Language, customs and health issues. International Journal of Nursing Studies (4):1, 63-72. http://journal.julypress.com/index.php/ijsn/article/view/549/412
- Khatib, M., Sheikh Muhammad, A. (2018) The health status of the Palestinians living in Israel: a cross-sectional study. The Lancet, 391 (S24). (Abtract). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(18)30349-0
- Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad, Mohammad Khatib & Sawsan Rezek-Marjieh (2019). The Violence Survey in the Palestinian Arab society in Israel .Main findings. The Galilee Society, Rikaz, The center for applied social research.